Yingst Homes Building Steps
The Building Process
Yingst Homes understands that building or buying a home is one of the biggest decisions and investments you will ever make. This doesn't mean that the process has to be intimidating. Our Home Building Steps guide makes the process simple-from the birth of your very first idea to the day you move in.
- Meet with Yingst Homes' sales manager to discuss a home design, budget considerations and the location of your new home.
- Establish details relevant to your proposed plan and arrive at an estimated price.
- The final drawing is complete, a final price is established, and the contract signed.
- The customer secures financing. Yingst Homes applies for the building permit.
- Meet with the Yingst Homes design coordinator to review construction specifications and make selections for the interior and exterior of your home.
- Meet with the builder at your lot to discuss exact house placement and other site- specific considerations. Construction begins.
- Framing is completed. Walkthroughs for electric, plumbing and HVAC are completed.
- Construction proceeds to completion. Pre-settlement is scheduled and performed.
- Final settlement and move in. The sales manager presents the Yingst Homes' warranty and service policy to you at settlement. Our goal is that all your expectations are met and your questions answered.
Reflect Your Personal Taste & Style
By offering such individualized consultations, as well as the highest quality materials and excellent craftsmanship, Yingst Homes assures that your new home will reflect your personal taste and sense of style, while meeting your budget and saving you valuable time.
The Yingst Difference
The “Yingst Difference” begins with a special pre-construction orientation that will answer all of your custom home building questions. This orientation thoroughly prepares you, outlining the step-by-step process of home building. Yingst Homes will involve you in the process from the very beginning, by allowing you to meet and make custom selections with the best craftsman and suppliers in the Central Pennsylvania area.
Hassle-Free Building Process
The Yingst Homes Building Steps process makes the building process virtually hassle-free — seamlessly integrating countless custom options such as a first-floor master suite, a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, handicapped-accessible bath, or technologically advanced features.
Each spectacular room of your new custom home from Yingst Homes will speak of quality craftsmanship and design appeal while offering today's most exclusive amenities, including in-home theaters, automated security systems, or custom lighting. Design details such as arched doorways, vaulted ceilings, spacious open interiors or stone fireplaces will inspire you. Finished basements and garages can increase the functional area of your home.